Alumni Gatherings at 2015 ATF Events
Here’s a little something we hope everyone will enjoy! We are planning Alumni get-togethers at the upcoming Acquire The Fire events this year. The purpose is to create a dedicated time and space for Alumni to connect during the event and to visit with Ron for a bit too.
To attend the get-together check in at the registration desk to pick up your pass and get the room location.
We are looking for Alumni coordinators in each city to help make these events happen. There isn’t a lot involved other than spreading the word to your fellow area Alumni and being in touch with a point person at ATF to find out the room location and to let them know about how many people they should expect. If you are interested in being the coordinator for your city please click here to contact Andrea Hartstein by email.
At most events the Alumni meet up will be at 8:00AM – 9:00AM in a designated breakout room at the venue. Ron plans to attend the meet up in most cities but there are a couple noted below where he won’t be able to make it.
Here is the schedule for the Alumni meet ups. The times will be 8:00AM to 9:00AM on Saturday morning of each event except Austin as noted below. Ron plans to spend some time at the meet ups in each city except for Minneapolis and Tampa.
• February 28th – Nashville, TN – Coordinator Needed
• March 7th – Phoenix, AZ – Coordinator Needed
• March 7th- – Austin, TX – Directly after the ATF ends around 9:30PM – Coordinator Needed***
• March 14th – Dallas, TX – Coordinator Needed
• March 14th Minneapolis, MN Coordinator Needed (Ron Luce will not be at this event)***
• March 21st Greensboro, NC – Coordinator Needed
• March 28th Tulsa, OK – Coordinator Needed
• April 11th Tampa, FL – Carrie Gwinn Walker Coordinating
• April 18th Greater NYC – Coordinator Needed
• April 25th Lansing, MI – Coordinator Needed
• May 2nd Baltimore, MD – Coordinator Needed
• May 9th Denver, CO – Coordinator Needed
• May 16th Houston, TX – Coordinator Needed
I hope that as many Alumni as possible will be able to attend these gatherings in each ATF city. It will be a great time of fellowship and connecting or re-connecting with Alumni in your area. If you are interested in volunteering to be a coordinator, please connect with Andrea Hartstein to let her know.